Naagin 4 - 8th February 2020 - नागिन 4 - Full Episode

Naagin 4 - 8th February 2020 - नागिन 4 - Full Episode


Brinda, come inside.You'll fall sick asthis is untimely rain.Brinda, you're drenched.Come inside now.I've always loved gettingdrenched in the rain, Dev.But you...You've always avoided the rain.But you can't avoid it now, Dev.'What about Nayantara?''Nayantara!''The priest is here. Does this......mean somethinghappened to mom...'Vrushali!I...- Hush!Talk softly.I'll bring Rasik here.No, wait.That's unnecessary.Let her stay here.I'll take care of the rest.'Vrushali!'Let's leave from here.'I must find Dev.''And soon!'Nayantara...It's imperative that youget better, Manyata.Will I find my daughter then?Of course!'Once you tell me the secret......of the Lal Tekri temple......I will ensure that you'reunited with your daughter.''But until then......I must keep you alive.''No one in this housemust find out......where you are.''Until I don't find out the......secret of the temple......I must keepeveryone in control.'Brinda!Priest.Sorry, it took me a while.How did you get hurt? Come...- I don't have time.They took Manyata!Who took mom?People from the Parikh family.I've wandered enough.Now I must gulp downthis bottle and......get away from here.'The Dias is still decorated.'Hey! Congratulations......


Naagin 4 - 8th February 2020 - नागिन 4 - Full Episode

on your wedding.But she ran away from the wedding.Where's Dev?Dev?Oh!Dev is spending hisnuptial night......with Brinda.What?- Yes.You left and Brinda......got married to Dev.Lilly, what are you doing?Sorry, Dev.But I'm celebrating your wedding.But, Dev...What are you doing here?I'm looking for Brinda.Strange!You're looking for Brinda......and Nayantara islooking for you.Very funny!- What did you say?Nayantara?- Yes.She...Where?Where did she go? She was...Dev, Nayantara ran off again!Hey!Even Dev ran off!I tried to......fight and stop them.But I couldn't stop them.This means, mom is...- No.I can assure you thatManyata is alive.Because if they wantedto kill her then......they would'vedone it right there.But they didn't do that.What do I do now? Mom...How do I... Mom...How do I rescue her?Who do I talk to?- Dev.Dev must know.Hence, stay as closeto him as possible.Try and find out......where your mom is.Where have they hidden her?Priest, you take care of yourself.I'll go.'Vishakha was right.''Defeating Brinda won't be easy.''I need to become aspowerful as she is.''And only Vishakha can help me.''Only then I can defeat Brinda.'Wasn't that Dev?Where is he running off to?Even Brinda was running off.Keep driving.Where did Nayantara go?What's her problem?She came home but

 didn't meet me.She didn't even stopwhen I called her.I'm sure something's wrong.I'll have to find her out.Alone on your nuptial night?What did you say?Sparsh, what are you saying?She's our sister-in-law.We must behave well. Besides,our brother left her and ran off......on their nuptial night.Poor Brinda!Rejected again.Where is Dev?He ran off to the forest!How sad!You forced our brotherto seek shelter......in the forest on thefirst night itself.Anyway, Brinda... No...Sister-in-law.How did you do it?Let it go, Sparsh. Come.Sorry, dear sister-in-law.'Dev got married to me and......on our nuptial night......his family kidnapsmy mom, Manyata.'This means......all this was planned.It was a well-planned conspiracy.And Dev was aware of it!Him becoming emotional......was pretense.Just like his family,even Dev used me.But no matter what he does......if my mother is harmed......I will make everyone suffer.This...I won't spare you, Dev.'I just need......to show just alittle more courage.''Why is she going into the forest?''Is she even Nayantara?''I can't even see her face.'Dev!You don't even know, Dev......how soon I can get to you......and what consequencesyou could face.You can't even imagine.I have no idea.Even I didn't ask.- What do do


 now?I wonder what will happen.I'm really nervous.Don't worry.- Ketki.Ira.Oh!Why are you both still awake?You scared us, Vrushali.Vrushali, we were justabout to go to bed.What are you both hiding from me?Vrushali, what about her?Manyata?- Yes.Don't worry about her.Wherever she maybe......no one can reach her.But, Vrushali, what if she escapesby turning into a serpent?Then?Then what?Vrushali must havekept extra holy ash......to be safe. Right?What are you trying to say?- Vrushali.Tell me clearly.Now you'll remain mum, right?Then listen to me carefully.I was the one who hadbrought the holy ash.Hence, if you can't thank me......don't accuse me either.Coming to Manyata......I won't tell eitherof you where she is.Yes.I'm sorry.I was searching for someone else.I'm really sorry.That's okay.I'm just surprised that......there's someone else whoknows about this place.I'm from here, but honestly......I wasn't aware of thisregion of the temple.I'm not from around here.Still, I know about this place.I've returned after ages.'Vishakha is neither asking himto leave nor she is calling me.''What is she doing?'Anyway.Now I'll venerate over here.Alone?Yes, alone.'It's time for the manifestation......of cobra pearl and tohave Nayantara 

lift it.''I just wish he leavesfrom here right now.'Well, I'm leaving. You take care.Thanks.Nayantara.Nayantara, come fast.Touch this stone.Come fast.Go there fast andpick up that stone.You want to possesd powerslike Brinda does, right?Go fast and pick up that stone. Go.'It is pointing towards'Lal Tekri' temple.''It means, something issurely happening over there.'Nayantara, don't get distracted.Be focused.You want to becomelike Brinda, right?Go and pick that stone. Right now!Nayantara, go!What's happening? Earthquake!She is alone over there.No!You've ruined my game.Which game are you talking about?What was this?That wasn't an ordinary stone.Do you even know what that was?Cobra pearl?I waited till 50 full moons for it.I was waiting for this day.But you've ruined everything.Cobra pearl disappearedbecause of you.Why did you bring Dev here?I didn't know thathe was following me.But why did you go outside?I had refused you, right?Then why didn't you abide by me?You could've died right now, Dev.You should've died, too.The punishment for what you did......to Nayantara is death!Please forgive me.It was inevitable for me to go out.I had to know what Brindadid behind my back.Brinda......married Dev.Now my mom doesn't need me.Look.You told me

 that you'll help me.Why would I help you?You aren't of any use to me now.i could've got the cobra pearlthrough you but it disappeared!Because of you.I had joined hands with you onlyfor the sake of the cobra pearl.You had only one specialty.You were born during'Ashlesha Nakshatra'.You are the only person......who was capable of touching thecobra pearl though you are a human.But no use of all this now!It means, you had helpedme for your own benefit!Yes. What did you think?Did you think I saved yourlife without any reason?Was I going to grantyou powers for free?Your mother hasn't doneanything for free for you.She has nurtured you for her ownbenefit. - Don't involve my mother.For what you've doneto my mother......I feel like killingyou right here, Dev.But, no!I'll need to keep you livein order to free my mother.Hence, I'm not killing you today.But the day I find mom......all of you will die.I will kill everyone.I will kill every single person.Humans will be petrified.Even the thought of serpentswill scare you to death.Your deeds will......devour you.This is my promise.This is the promise of a serpent.She...Brinda!Serpent! Serpent!I had assigned only one job.But no use!Madhav.Madhav! Where is water, Madhav?You cannot do 


anything!Madhav.Why are you calling out for Madhav?Get some make up onyour face rather than that.Otherwise, he will getscared looking at you.Noodles! I had asked himto get a glass of hot water.And looking at you, he gotscared and ran away. Right?Brinda is a shape-shifting serpent!So she is Manyata's daughter!How did this happen? How did sheturn into a shape-shifting serpent?So she is this shape-shiftingserpent's daughter!Iravati! Listen!Okay! I'm sorry! I was joking!Forget this and think......what Vrushali's plan must be.Because she we haven'tseen her since morning.Fine. But we can't angerher anymore. - Why not?Because she is the only one......who knows where Manyata is.That wasn't Madhav.- Let's check.There's no one here.Oh!Hey! Let me go!I didn't do anything!Let me go! Please!Dear. Brinda, let me go!I haven't done anything!Brinda!Let me go! Brinda!How did I reach here?I was going after Nayantara. Yes.I was following her...As far as I can remember......I had reachedthe Lal Tekri Temple.I didn't find Nayantara there.I found that woman there.What had happened after that?Why can't I remember anything?Brinda...Brinda doesn't knowthat I wasn't here.She must be worried for me.'Help!'Go away!Go

away from me! Youare a shape-shifting serpent!You are a liar!You hid from us your reality.And now you areattacking us! Go away!You are attacking thepeople who raised you......and gave you allthe love! You're thankless!You are thankless!You are thankless!The entire Parikhfamily is thankless!You murdered the people......who had helped you!Mr. Nana's family!My family!Do you remember?You murdered my entire family!You murdered my father!What happened? Are you surprised......to see that I know about this?I was also shocked......when my biologicalmother told me about this.I didn't believe her.I had called her a liar!Do you know why?Because I had thoughtof you as someone truthful!I considered you my family!We......are your family now, Brinda.Keep quiet!All of you are murderers!All of you are my enemies!I will kill each one of you......one by one.No!Help me!I will not spare anyone of you!I will kill each one of you......except Baa and Uncle Akash.Because they are notpart of your sins.But all of you...But all of you arecapable of anything.So, I will not letyou kill them.Because in order to save yourselvesall of you might kill them too.Like... Like all ofyou killed Nayantara.What are you staring at?I know it!All of you

 are responsiblefor Nayantara's death too.Because all of you don't know......that Manyata's daughteris not Nayantara......but me!Nayantara?She was a normal human being......whom all of you killedmistaking her for a serpent.I'm the shape-shifting serpent.I'm the shape-shifting serpent!Do you know why I'm still alive?Because I have decidedto kill all of you.I will kill all of you!I will finish all of you!But before that......you will tell mewhere my mother is.The sound was coming from here.But I can't see anybody here.'I will kill all of you!''I will finish all of you!'- I can hear someone talking.I don't know... I don'tknow where your mother is.Please forgive me.Please let me go.Please...Until you don't tellme about my mother......I won't let you live.I will make you suffer.No!- Get up!No!- Get up!Brinda.No! Help me!'Why can't I get throughto Madhav's number?''Let me get into the housethrough the back door.''So that nobody will see me......and ask me where I had been.''Congratulations, Vishakha.''Now I know whereVrushali had been.''Now I know where she lives.''Finally I have reachedmy destination.'There was somebody here.The sound came from here.This isn't an illusion.This is blood.That means definitelysomeone was here.The blood is fresh, that meanssomething 


happened here just now.But what is it?What's happening here?I don't get it.I can't remember whatever happenedto me at the Lal Tekri temple.I forgot how I got home.And now, all this.All this is not normal.Something has happened to me.But what is it?I need to find out.I need to find out!Stop!Stop!Please don't kill me, Brinda!Please forgive me! I'm sorry.Please forgive me!Please don't kill me, Brinda!Please forgive me!I'm sorry.No, Brinda!Please forgive me!First, tell me where my mother is.Answer me!Your mother is done for!


Naagin 4 -  - नागिन 4 - Full Episode






Post a Comment

0 Comments