Naagin 4 - 2nd February 2020 - नागिन 4 - Full Episode



We may have lost thebattle to kill Bela.But we will surely win the battleof getting Divine-gem.After 50 full moon days......we have found out where tolook for the Divine-gem.After 50 full moon days......Divine-gem will come outof the Shivling (idol)Now Brinda will come to know......that I can go to any extentto get my mother back.My mother's revengewas my revenge......not of that Brinda.That Brinda can't come betweenme and my mother.I can do anything to stop her.You don't know what youare going to do for me.In a way it's good thatyou don't know.Will you meet your mother?What?But she thinks I am dead.Come with me.Brinda, how did you get hurt?What had happened?I am asking something. Tell me.I fell down.- Really?Listen, Brinda.I know you since childhood.You avoid eye contact,when you are hiding something.There is something wrong.I come to know.But henceforth,you won't be able to know.Now none of you will ever geta whiff of my intentions.That Rajat...- What?Rajat? What did Rajat do?Just a minute.Tell me if he has hurt you.I won't spare him.Why? Why do you care?Why do you care so much?- Because you are my...Because you are my best friend.Since childhood, I have always...You have been protecting me.I know.But now I am not yourbest friend.Now I am just your employee.In your mother's words,I am just a servant.What nonsense! Have you gone mad?Do you look at our relationshiplike this?Forget me,but the world thinks so.You forget the world,and talk about yourself.What do you think?Talk about us, the two of us.What's our relationship?You tell me.I don't know. I only know......


Naagin 4 - 2nd February 2020 - नागिन 4 - Full Episode

that I was Rajat's fiancee......and you left me at the weddingaltar to run after Nayantara.I wanted to ask Nayantarasomething.I wanted to know some answers.What did you want to ask?What did you want to know?Now just let it be.Just say that you wantedto kill her.Did you say something?I should have stopped you.If you had stopped, then maybe......all this wouldn'thave happened.Brinda, listen.If I hadn't stopped......we would have been married, andforged a relationship. - And...Just a minute.Brinda, did you want that?Brinda.I am asking you something.Brinda, tell me. Did you haveno objection to this wedding?Listen, Brinda.I want to know. It's important forme to know. Please tell me.Brinda, say it.You want to take revengefrom Dev.You want to kill hisentire family.Remember Nayantara's face.Your mother's face.You shouldn't sparethese killers.Brinda,please answer my question.Please.I don't know.Don't ask me anythingabout yourself.I just know that I was veryserious about Rajat.That was the first relationshipof my......life which I feltfrom my heart.He was very nice to me.He loved me a lot.But then, you came.Everything changed.Rajat pushed me.This blood is because of him.He did that?How dare he!I swear, I won't spare him.He will have to pay for this.Why do you keep saying he isa nice guy and he loves you?Is this his niceness?Is this his love?No. He doesn't love me.I know he was just using me......just like the whole world.The way the world havebeen using......people and family.There is nothing like love.The only truth of thisworld is hatred.I didn't want to getinvolved in love.I wanted to hate, but...

Naagin 4 - 2nd February 2020 - नागिन 4 - Full Episode

But? But what?When you left thewedding altar......I felt very strange.I can't tell you whatI felt but......but......I felt very strange.You were leaving the altar.And I was dying within.I don't know whatthat feeling was.I know what you are feeling.Because I too feel the same,Brinda.And not from today......but I have been feelingthis for past few days.This is called feeling, Brinda.And it can't be expressedin words.You know when youlook in the eyes.The feeling of the heart......is understood by the heart.What do you mean?- There is no meaning in it.This is the expressionof the heart.You have to replywith your heart.Brinda, will you marry me?Will you marry me?He doesn't know how valuablehis life is.But I know it.That's why I have to protect him.Mother.Nayantara,I can hear some footsteps.Come quickly from here.Nayantara, you have come.You have come, my daughter.Baba.Baba,look my Nayantara has returned.I knew you would return.Baba. Baba, come and seewho has come to meet me.Baba, Nayantara has returnedto me. I knew it.I knew you wouldn't leave me.I knew you would return to me.Nayantara.Manyata.- Nayantara.Manyata. What happened?Baba, Nayantara came to meet me.She was here.I wonder where she went.She was here only.Nayantara.Where did my daughter go?Nayantara.- Yes, I believe you.But you should sleep now. - Huh?- Yes, sleep. You should rest.No, Baba. I don't want to sleep.I don't want to sleep.Nayantara came to meet me.She would be around.- You should rest.I don't want to rest.Where did Nayantara go?It's important for Brindato be here at the moment.I wonder when she will 

return.Come.Which part of the temple this is?Mother used to take me toLaal Tekdi temple......but I didn't knowabout this part.There is a lot which youdon't know about.Maybe even my mother didn't know,that's why she didn't say.Only humans thing......that people revealeverything in love.But we serpents aren'tthat stupid.What do you mean?Your mother waited for you totake the form of a serpent.But when you didn'tchange your form......your mother changed her mind.Listen. You don't know anythingabout me and my mother.So stop talking rubbish, and tellme what we are doing here.This is that part ofthe temple about......which every serpent knows.She has to know.No serpent can ask, what this is!But I am not a serpent.So why did you bring me here?Look you have saved my life......but it doesn't mean I willdo whatever you say.I don't want to follow you.So what do you want to do? Die?If you like to die,should I call those monsters?Look, Nayantara.I have saved your life,I didn't make you immortal.So you have to listen to me.You can't go out.And nobody can know thatyou are still alive.Not even your mother. Understood?I have wasted lots ofyears in all this.Almost my entire life.So now you won't disobey me.I will do what I want.You have no right to stop me.Have you seen my mother'scondition?She is a shock after thenews of my death.If you want that I shouldleave her......and listen to you,give me a better reason.Or else I am leaving.Stop!No. You can go wherever you want.I will stay here.But please come soon.Look, I love my mother very much.I don't want anything tohappen to her in shock.Sit careful, dear.How did you get hurt?What are 




you doing, Brinda?What's going on in your mind?Tell me.What are you saying?Dev wants to marry me.I too want to marry him.What did you say?Mother, you heard me.Oh Dev.Will you marry a maid whois living on our mercy?Aunt Ketki, this is not the rightway to address someone.Maid? Living on mercy?If something is working hardto earn a living......we have no right todenigrate that person.Don't scold me.I didn't say that.I just said what sisterwas thinking?Sister?- Of course.Ketki is right.That...- Brinda is my friend, mother.And I won't tolerate suchthings against her.But you can rebuke your mother?Will you argue with yourmother for that girl?I am not arguing. I am justtelling you all about my feelings.She is my childhood friend.Don't you remember?We know everything, Dev, but......you aren't a child for usto fulfil all your demands.Sister-in-law said that youcan't marry Brinda......and that's final.Dev, why don't you understandthat Brinda isn't......worthy to become ourdaughter-in-law?Yes, Dev. You are meetingher after so many years.Still you have such strongfeeling for her.I don't understand this, Dev.Uncle Madhav, exactly. This iswhat you should understand?I met Brinda afterso many years......yet I feel so strongly for her.- I remember everything.I know her likes and dislikes.I know what makes her angry,and what makes her happy.I remember everything.So there has to be a connection.These aren't your words.You are saying this becauseof your injury.Brinda, have you lost your mind?Huh? What are you saying?Are you even thinking straight?I accept that Rajatwas talking rudely.We both were angry. - I


evenslapped him, but it doesn't mean......that your engagement is broken.- Yes, dear.I will talk to Rajat......and even his parents.He will agree.Everything will be as before.Now nothing will be as before,father.Everything has changed.Even Dev and my relationship.So I am telling you.Please support me.Or else,I have to go ahead alone.Just a second.What are you saying?- You have to go ahead alone?Will you go against us?Mother, don't you say weshould do what we wish?The way father was your choice,Dev is my choice.Dear,look into my eyes and say......what's going on in your mind.What's the truth? Why are you doingall this? - Because I love Dev.Why? - Because he is theright guy for me.And this wedding is right for me.Mother, you will see......one day you will say to me......"Brinda,you did the right thing."I won't say it.I will never say that you aredoing the right thing.But if you want to go againstus and marry Dev......then do it, but......Vrushali will neveragree to this wedding.I won't give consent forthis relationship.But didn't I give my consent?You asked me once to marryNayantara, and I listened to you.I suppressed my feelings forBrinda, and obeyed you.Because I felt youare my mother......and you will take theright decision for me.But what was the consequence?Where is Nayantara?Even though it was late......but what did she do?She listened to her heart......and she dropped thedecision to marry me.She left.If she can listen to her heart,why not me?Fine, go ahead and rebel.Elope and marry that Brinda.But can't you see thatbefore the wedding......that girl is separatingyou from your mother?So what can she doafter the


wedding?She can kick us out of the house?- What?What are you saying?Mother, listen to me.Mother, you too know that Brindais not such a girl.She will never do that.I too am not revolting.I am not fighting with you.I am just requestingto all of you.It's a big decision of my life.So I am talking toall of you here.I am sure about my feelings.If I hadn't been sure,I wouldn't have talked like this.Mother,I feel Brinda is that girl......whom I love. I love her.And she is the girl whom Isee with me all my life.Either you have become blind......or you have lost your mind.No, I feel......that girl has casta spell on you.Not that girl.- Sister, not that girl......but her father has doneblack magic on him.Aunt Ketki, will you be quietfor a minute? Please.Why should she be quiet?She is right.You just make us quiet.We are your own,we think of your welfare.But we feel we are bad.That girl Brinda isn't nice.You just think in spiteof having a fiance......she sat in this altaras your bride.She was with you in a roomfor one whole night.Her character...- Mother, please mind your...Mother,you have the right to dislike her.But you have no right tofalsely accuse her.At least, not in front of me.I won't tolerate it.- Shut up!Be quiet.You have said enough.Now listen to me carefully.I won't let Brinda becomeour daughter-in-law.I don't accept this alliance.Vrushali,Dev says he likes Brinda.You better be quiet,mother-in-law.Akash, take your mother inside.It's between my son and me.If your mother interferes......I won't tolerate it.Will you at leasttolerate Dev's......father's interference,Vrushali?And Vrushali,I am not asking you......


but I am telling you.Henceforth,you have to do that only.Till today I gave youthe permission......to take all the decisions.I took the back-seatand let you lead.Your every decision regardingbusiness......family,children's education......was considered thefinal decision.But today what have you done?Vrushali, what have you done?On one hand, you are raisingvoice in front of mother.On the other hand, you aresuppressing your son Dev's voice.What are you doing?What do you want, Vrushali?So what should I do?Should I give him freedom?After returning from Qatar,he is acting on his whims.Should I let him rebeland get married?I am not doing anything like that,mother.If I had to do that......I wouldn't have kept myfeelings in front of you like this.He is absolutely right.Even today,Dev was announcing his decision.He was asking for your blessings.He was requesting you.But you? You only liketo make the decision.So listen.Mother is the eldestin this house.Only mother has the right to takethe decision of Dev's life.Mother, please say.Today tell us what's rightand what's wrong for Dev.I just want that Devshould marry......the girl he loves......and the one with whomhe can be happy.And the one who can givehim more love in return.And my Brinda is one such girl.You should marry her, Dev.I am with you in this decision.You should make Brindaour daughter-in-law.Brinda, calm down.You can't show them yourreal form right now.You have to control your anger.Brinda, really?She is okay.- Shut up, you classless fellow.She is your brother's choice,not mine. - Exactly.Swara, tie the knot.Wait, Swara.This is the duty ofthe


 groom's mother.The bride is coming to our house.So it's our duty to tie herknot with our family.Listen to her!She has gone senile.And you don't worry.I will love Brindamore than Khyati.Now stand up for thenuptial rounds.Father.We have complete 4 rounds.- You are right, dear.Now we will complete theremaining 3 rounds.Now Brinda will be in the front.It's just a game foryou to kill someone.Now you will see my moves,in this game.Now, there will be deathto avenge a death.Brinda,I will protect you from everyone.Even from the anger of my family.- They didn't understand you......but I know, the day theywill understand you......they too will fallin love with you......the way I have fallen in love.You have given hatredin return for love.You have given betrayalin return for trust.Justice will be done for that.You will pay for my mother'severy drop of tear.You snatched my father from me.You kept my biological mother awayfrom me and gave me pain.Now I will give youthe same pain.I will take the revenge forbreaking my family......by breaking your family.I will keep you connectedto my family, Brinda.I will always be with you,like your shadow.For you I will even do,which you wouldn't have expected.Dev, I didn't expect it from you.You are the one who snatched frommy mother that daughter......whom she loved the most.So I will snatch everythingwhich you love.Now there will be no forgiveness.There will be only death.First your family's death......and then yours, Dev Parikh.Look, now Brinda has becomeour sister-in-law.I feel like dying in shame.- Be quiet.It's good. Alliance is forgedwith a rich family.And we are gettinga 


maid for free.Now the groom will applyvermilion to the bride.Nayantara.Nayantara.I swear by the blood runningin my veins......I won't spare those killers.Now the marriage is solemnized.You two should stand up totake blessings of elders.God bless you, dear.God bless you, dear. Be happy.Be happy. Be prosperous.Vrushali, bless them.May God fulfil your every wish.God will surely do that.Mother,today I got married but please......don't ever separateme from yourself.Don't ever leave me alone......no matter what.My dear.You are my daughter.I am your mother.How can I leave you, dear?I will always be with you.Dev, now it's your responsibilityto keep Brinda happy.Don't let tears come to her eyes.Or else, you will beat me a lot.Right?Dev, the wedding is done.I think, we all should rest now.Dev,anyway, this was a very tense day.Yes, mother. You should rest.Shall we go, Brinda?Today is a new beginningof our lives.This beginning willmark your end......and you won't even realize it.What was that sound?Has Vishakha returned?Is mother fine outside?Nayantara.- Quiet.Someone is here.Someone has come here uninvited.It would be my Nayantara.I had guessed it right.I can go outside.There is still hope.I can meet my mother.You can't go out of here.And nobody should know thatyou are still alive.Not even your mother.Madhav. Rasik.Find her.No matter where she is hiding,drag her out.But sister,we don't have the sacred ashes.Sister, I am very scared.Please do something.- Shut up, both of you.And find her.Come, sister-in-law.- Hail Lord Shiva!You? What are you doing here?Priest, you very wellknow



why we are here.Where is Manyata?- Tell us, priest.Where is Manyata?She is gathering herdaughter's ashes.Where?- In the ground.Just behind the temple.Let's go. Madhav, Rasik.Nayantara. Stop, Nayantara.Nayantara.Nayantara.Manyata is there. - But why isshe taking Nayantara's name?Nab her,or else she will run away.Stop, Nayantara.Ira, sister had sacred ashes.She lied to us.She hid it from us.You are absolutely right.Go and pick her up.She will bite.What are you doing?No. Don't worry.These are sacred ashes.Their serpent won't beable to change......

her form because of this.Nab her. Nothing will happen. Ira,lift her.Leave her.Fine.Fine. We will leave her.We will leave her.Here. We will leave her.Take her. We will leave her.Lift her.Where is she?Come.Vrushali. Vrushali.Khyati,take her in the storeroom.Yes. Let's go. Come on.Yes, mother-in-law. What is it?Vrushali......

Dev really loves you a lot.So why do you care?Didn't you get what you wanted?You got my son married to a girlwho isn't worthy of him.Vrushali, Dev loves Brinda.So we too should think about it.Noodles. What are you doing?- I am sorry.It's my fault. I am sorry.Come.- You are so clumsy.Let's go.I know what you want to say.But my answer won't change.I don't accept Brinda asmy daughter-in-law.You have brought her asa daughter-in-law.So you tell her to consideryou her mother-in-law.I think she won't relent.Only Dev can help Brinda.These decorationswere done when...When you were goingto marry Nayantara?Yes.You know it was against my wish.It was her and mother's wish......

and even your wish.I had told Nayantara thatI don't love her.I wish she would have understood.She would have survived.Sorry?I mean......she would have escapedthe pain of the heart.She was very hurt.I know, I understand.That's why I wanted to meet her.I wanted to talk to her,but I couldn't meet her.I didn't want everythingto end like this.But I guess,we don't always get what we want.Maybe everything that happens,it happens for good.I see. It means he isn't repentingNayantara's death.But I do repent one thing......

that I couldn't meet Nayantaraone last time.Exactly.We never know which willbe our last meeting.Brinda.Why are you talking like that?I mean to say,nobody knows what destiny holds.Now look, who knew that wetwo would get married......


and we will behusband and wife?Look, I know everythinghappened very fast.But I don't want you to rushinto things. It's okay.I understand.This is the same ash......which makes snakes andserpents powerless.I can try as muchas I want but......I won't be able to killDev here because of it.Look, Brinda. I know you areconcerned about mother.No.I love mother.And now, I will love her more.You are so sweet.Brinda. What's on your face?Did the candle burn your hand?Are you okay?I need to leave right now.It was the start of my revenge.I knew you wouldn'tmake it so easy.Dev's mother used ashesto protect him.But I knew you wouldn'tanything to help me.So in this condition,I will do......what mother would have done.Lord Bholenath, my revenge shouldstart with Dev's death.Help me.If this is right,I have to do that.I have to do it today, right now.I have to do it now!Help me.Hail Lord Shiva!Hail Lord Shiva!Hail Lord Shiva!Hail Lord Shiva!Hail Lord Shiva! Hail Lord Shiva!Hail Lord Shiva!Hail Lord Shiva!Brinda.Brinda, come inside.The unseasonal rainwill make you ill.You have already mademe incur loss......now it's time tocompensate for you.I have called for thisunseasonal rain.So that the ashes are washedoff from your body.And then,I will be able to kill you.


Naagin 4 - - नागिन 4 - Full Episode








Post a Comment

0 Comments